As a leading global supplier of advanced software and technology solutions for online games, Boss Media takes you into a world of winning entertainment. Boss Media is majority owned by GTECH, which is one of the market's major players in the gaming industry with over 6,000 employees. Boss Media is part of the interactive division GTECH G2 which offers a full range of world leading products and services in online gambling and sports betting. Read more about our company at www.gtechg2.com
3rd line software support, GTS
The GTECH G2 Gaming Terminals System (GTS) division provides its customers with the new generation of gaming terminals systems used in venues such as casinos, restaurants and public spaces. We are working on extremely interesting markets with focus on Eastern Europe. The product line is growing business unit within the company and has rendered much success in the past year with exceptional growth. We are now looking for a temporary 3rd line software support position during 2012-01-01 and 2012-09-30, to our office in Växjö, Sweden.
The GTS department is organized into small functional development teams with responsibilities for developing of product functionalities.
• Product support for our customers in Eastern Europe.
• Continually working of improving of support processes.
• The ability to analyse, structure and explain complex concepts
• Excellent communications skills and attention to detail.
• Experience working with the Microsoft Office program suite.
• Excellent problem solving and creative thinking abilities
• Fluent proficiency in oral and written Swedish
• Fluent proficiency in oral and written English
• Some experience databases, basic knowledge (SQL)
• Some experience with technical support operations
• Open-minded and flexible in combination with personal authority and integrity in conveying confidence and trust.
• Creativity, initiative and a high energy level – focused on opportunities and results.
• Able to work and develop ideas independently
• Well-organized and detail-oriented
If this sounds like your next challenge, register your interest via the link "skicka intresseanmälan" below. If you have questions, please contact Pavel Kala. You can reach him at + 46 (0)470-703000. Since the selection is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.