As a leading global supplier of advanced software and technology solutions for online games, Boss Media takes you into a world of winning entertainment. Boss Media is majority owned by GTECH, which is one of the market's major players in the gaming industry with over 6,000 employees. Boss Media is part of the interactive division GTECH G2 which offers a full range of world leading products and services in online gambling and sports betting. Read more about our company at www.gtechg2.com
We seek a highly motivated, multi-talented, dedicated Test leader to work in our Customer Delivery department to supervise quality and testing control procedures related to the products and systems developed for our customers. In all testing and quality control issues, you will serve as the mediator between our client and our project leaders. In your role, you will cooperate with Project leaders, Test leaders, Testers (both internal and external), Developers (both internal and external), Graphic artists and others – including, to a certain extent, IT personnel employed by our clients.
You will be in charge of planning and executing all testing and quality control procedures within the delivery framework that has been mutually agreed upon, ensuring that project quality and test tasks are completed on time and in accordance with our customers’ expectations. Certain projects may require that you maintain daily contact with customer to provide them with information and motivate them to complete any project tasks for which they are responsible. The scope of each project varies. We work on everything from small order supplements to the development of new, comprehensive stand-alone systems for national lottery organizations.
You will be responsible for providing the project leader with the testing and quality-control information that forms the basis for the important decision as to when a new application or system is ready for launch.
For success in your role, you should:
• Have several years’ experience in leading testing projects within the IT industry.
• Have basic knowledge of Linux/Unix and SQL.
• Have basic knowledge of database systems such as Sybase, Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL.
• Have basic knowledge of Python, Perl and other scripting languages.
• Have good written and verbal communication skills in English – the language used for all corporate documentation.
• Be organised, precise, motivating and dependable when it comes to your responsibility for the quality of our products.
• Be ready to work in a company that maintains a clear focus on the customer and where the work tempo can be very fast at times.
• Be skilled and experienced yet modest, with an innate desire to continually learn more.
• Have the ability to encourage a creative work climate among testers to stimulate fresh ideas and successful results.
If this sounds like your next challenge, register your interest via the link "Skicka intresseanmälan" below. If you have questions, please contact Henrik Carlsson. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 46 (0)470-703000. Since the selection is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.