Based in Norway, ENERGOS AS is the ENER·G Group's specialist in Gasification technology and is a leading supplier of small-scale energy from waste plants. Energy from Waste offers also a Pyrolysis technology, which has the ability to produce a clean, high calorific value fuel gas from a wide variety of waste and biomass streams. The pyrolysis technology is in an earlier technological stage and will broaden the application of the energy from waste division.
• Process engineering
• Mechanical installations
• Process layout/project documents
• Prepare technical specifications
• Coordinate and control of engineering activities towards external consultants and suppliers
• Monitor and control of consultant- and suppliers documentation
• Monitor supplier delivery
• Support in mechanical completion, commissioning and start up
• Engineer/ MSc
• 3D-modelling (example AutoCad/Inventor)
• Relevant experience within the field
• Good communication skills, written and verbally in English
• Proactive, flexible and with good cooperative skills
For more information about Energos visit http://www.energ.co.uk/
The position is situated in Trondheim, Norway.
Interested? To start with, please contact Anna Persson at Högström & Co, with whom we are co-operating in this recruitment process. All initial contacts will be confidential. You can reach her on tel.: 0470-70 56 30. You can also send CV, using the link "skicka intresseanmälan" below.